When you’re looking for a roofing contractor, it’s probably not the highlight of your week. Searching for the perfect roofing company that won’t take advantage or perform shoddy work is stressful enough, and when you factor in the cold winter weather and the threat of winter storms, finding a roofing contractor to secure your home can be one of the most stressful and challenging things you do all year. At A-Team Construction and Remodeling, we want to make things easy for you. As GAF certified roofing contractors with experience in all forms of roofing repairs and replacement, you can be sure that with us, what you see is what you get. Serving residents in Blaine, Anoka, Andover, Ham Lake, and Coon Rapids, MN, we can make sure your roof is ready for winter with quality roof work.
Roofing Services We Provide
Not all roofers are created equal, and not all roofing contractors perform all roofing services. This can often mean that if a roofer only does roof repairs or only replaces full roofs, they might charge higher prices for “specialization.” With us, though, our expert roofing contractors provide a range of roofing services, not limiting ourselves or you by tackling only one type of project. Our roofing services include:
• Roofing Installation – Installing new roofs
• Re-Roofing – Adding layers of shingles to cover areas of your roof that are poorly covered or have been stripped bare
• Roofing Repairs – Storm damaged repairs, roof repairs to fix bad roofing work, and fixing areas of a roof that are too old or damaged to re-roof
• Roofing Replacement – When your roof is too far gone to repair or re-roof, we’ll replace your roof, but this is a last resort option, as it is the most expensive form of roof repair
When to Replace a Roof
Replacing a roof is an investment. It’s a financial commitment and time commitment, which means you should trust only the best to make sure your new roof will last as long as possible. So when is it time to replace your roof? Having a roofing contractor inspect your roof is the only way to know when it’s time for a replacement over repairs, but these are the common signs a roof replacement is needed:
• Curling, discolored, crumbling, damaged, or missing Shingles
• Your roof is around 20 years old
• Sagging of your roof deck
• Ceiling stains, which may indicate a roof leak
• You’re able to see through your roof to the attic
GAF Certified Roofers
If you’re in need of a Blaine, Anoka, Andover, Ham Lake, or Coon Rapids, Minnesota roofing contractor, don’t hesitate to contact A-Team Construction and Remodeling. As GAF certified roofing contractors, we’re guaranteed to offer the best roofing services for a great price, and we have access to the best materials. To have a roofing specialist inspect your roof, give us a call at (763) 516-8851, or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.