A Team Construction provides commercial and residential EPDM roofing installation for the northern communities of Minnesota and St Paul Minnesota. We are proud to be an EPDM roofing installer, one of the most extremely durable rubber roofing materials available on the market today. Perfect for flat or low slopping structures, this type of flat rubber material can handle wind or weather our Minnesota climate can throw at it. If you are looking for an EPDM roofing installer in your area, consider the professional experts at A-Team Construction. With quality products and a professional team of roofing installation experts, we are here to aid you with all of your commercial and residential flat roofing needs.
What is an EPDM Roof?
EPDM stands for ‘Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer.’ The main ingredient in this type of roofing material is the ethylene and propylene. This type of material was built to last. Its ingredients make this product an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane that can withstand all different types of elements, including various climates and precipitation. If installed properly by trained and educated professionals, this type of rubber roof can last you 25-30 or more years! Due to its durability against high winds and other elements and its general lifespan, EPDM roofs are becoming increasingly popular.
Installing an EPDM Roof
This type of roof is specialized and takes a certain amount of training. Used primarily for low-slope roofs, this roof takes a considerable amount of precision. From roof surface preparation to trimming the excess rubber membrane off of the roof, installing an EPDM roof is not a DIY job and should be left up to the professionals who have the knowledge and experience to install a long lasting, durable roofing system.
Benefits of EPDM Roofing
- Ease of installation – One of the key benefits of EPDM rubber roofing is the ease with which it can be installed. EPDM is typically installed in large sheets, which helps to cut down on the amount of labor required compared to other traditional roofing methods.
- Versatile – Additional advantages of EPDM roofing include the material remaining flexible even at extreme temperatures, and the ability to resist deterioration due to exposure from ultraviolet radiation.
- Customizable based on your needs – Depending on your application, EPDM comes in a variety of sizes and thicknesses (typical thickness is either .60 or .90 mil). Customers can also have a color choice of either black or white.
- Energy efficient – White colored EPDM is Energy Star approved and can thus help lower your energy costs.
- Suitable for installations requiring low fumes – If installers use a low VOC glue installation can be done in sensitive areas such as hospitals or schools where fumes may be a concern.
EPDM Roofing Installation Contractor
At A-Team Construction, we are always focused on providing the highest quality roofing installation possible. We offer quality products to all of our customers, ensuring that they get the best deal possible. When it comes to EPDM roof installation, all of our professionals are highly trained, experienced, and incredibly meticulous when it comes to providing any service to our customers.
Commercial or Residential Flat or Sloped Roof
Looking to replace your commercial or residential flat or sloped roof using an EPDM roofing membrane, consider calling us at A-Team Construction. Let one of our professionals assess your current roofing situation. We will take a look at the structure and integrity of your current roof and help you to determine what options are best for you and your property. For more information about your local EPDM roofing installer, give us a call today at (763) 710-9955 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.