Stained roof? Missing shingles? It may finally be time to replace your roof. Look no further than A-Team Construction for your residential roofing service in Minneapolis. Your home is one of your greatest investments and should be maintained as such. It is a place you have fun, relax and raise your family. Just like a strong foundation to your home, a roof is just as important. You don’t want to have to worry about the rainstorms leaking in or worse, the roof caving in because of extreme aging. A-Team Construction is the top residential roofing contractor in the Minneapolis area and is ready and willing to take on your roofing job at any time.
“How do I know I need a new roof?”, you ask? Common signs that it’s time to replace or repair your roof include:
- Missing shingles
- Curling, discolored or damaged shingles
- Sagging of the roof deck
- Shingle granules in your gutters
- Indoor ceiling stains that indicate a roof leak
- Rising energy bills due to inadequate insulation
- Your roof was installed more than 20 years ago
Residential Home Roofing Services
A-Team Construction offers a variety of services to fit your home roofing needs:
- Roofing Installation – Do you plan to build your dream home? Hire our professionals to ensure the roof on your new home is doing its best job to protect your family.
- Re-Roofing – Placing shingles on top of your current ones may be an affordable roofing option we can discuss with you.
- Roof Replacement – We will remove existing shingles and place a new waterproof lining as well as high quality shingles to protect your home for years to come.
- Roof Repairs – The weather in Minnesota can be damaging to your home. Heavy storms and snow can cause stress to your roof increasing your risk of damages and leaks.
Proper Residential Roof Maintenance
Your new roof system’s life can be extended with a sound maintenance plan. Routine inspection and frequent gutter cleaning can help to avoid costly problems in the future. Be sure to prune trees that come into contact with the roof. Branches can damage the shingles ripping them off or puncturing holes with strong winds. Leaves left on the roof retain moisture and over time will cause damage and weakness to your roof. Don’t let Mother Nature ruin your high quality roof that you just had replaced by A-Team Construction!
Whether it is installing a new roof, replacing your existing roof or common roof repairs, A-Team Construction is your locally owned, operated and licensed Minnesota roofer. Call us today to get your home looking beautiful again at (763) 710-9955!